Saturday, May 02, 2009

FRIENDSHIP


this has been a subject on the blog many times................i know for a fact that many still read it and i am touched by that fact...................more so than that is how many calls and gifts i still receive daily.................i am honored and it does give me the will to continue this battle......these are the most difficult times i have ever been in but knowing all of you are with me makes it easier to handle..................thanks to all............love ya...........


tom"chemo-sabi" cheffo

3 comments:

**D** said...

"Your friend is your needs answered.

He is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving.

And he is your board and your fireside.

For you come to him with your hunger, and you seek him for peace.

When your friend speaks his mind you fear not the "nay" in your own mind, nor do you withhold the "ay."

And when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart;

For without words, in friendship, all thoughts, all desires, all expectations are born and shared, with joy that is unacclaimed."

Kahlil GibranPeace Love & Light
All-ways **D**

Kaminsky said...

i just hope you know, you have been a better friend to all than they to you, what goes around, comes around, wish I could be there more for you, I know you would be if it were me.....
peace ...

!BrittneyBeatdown! said...

I think of you often, there is an empty place in my heart, and I miss you so much.