Monday, March 16, 2009

RADIATION........


ummmm.trying to think of something clever to say about this subject...bottom line...it SUCKS...YEAH THAT'S IT...IT REALLY SUCKS...oh and my doctor (who is excellent has just ordered 7 more treatments on the back of my head ..did not even offer me a menu...just placed the order with the radiologist....oh well i hope desert is at least in the chocolate form.......................

the treatments only last 5 minutes...but wow what a zap to the brain......................oh feel a list coming on...top 6 reasons to get radiation


1. you know how hoody doody felt


2. perfect the art of drooling (extra saliva comes with it)


3. short term memory loss has it's advantages


4.short term memory loss has it's advantages (oops)


5.wearing the same pajama's every day is quite liberating


6.feeling like you have been in you grandpa's still all day...priceless.........
till next time....peace......








5 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Tom, I admire your strength and wonderful sense of humor. I always enjoy your witty lists. Although I know it's been really tough going.But remember, the Man upstairs is always keeping a good eye out for you.(He also has a good sense of humor)Good luck with the rest of your treatments.Keep on smiling and...
Keep the faith
Peace
Cuz Linda

Kaminsky said...

its howdy doody, and dessert is spelled with two ss cuz it makes you fatter than the desert spelled with one,
all that being said,
drooling is an art, and you are amazing, no matter what!
Thanks for the sharing,
the good,
the bad, and the ugly,
but its all part of the process and we all love you, no matter how bad your spelling is!
peace in chemo cowboy!
see ya real soon!

**D** said...

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls;
the most massive characters are seared with scars"
Kahlil Gibran

My love and prayers
**D**

Unknown said...

wow tommy..u r an incredible guy! 'kall ha-kavod'!! (literally translated: 'all the respect' to you)..u rock..

marji said...

Hi Tom,
Its erics mom, cookie' friend marji. I have been meaning to contact you since the last time I saw you at Jackson's Bar-Mitzvah. Way too long ago. I went to KC's concert but on the wrong day!! I was so dissapointed but I heard there was a great turn out. I don'tknow what to say other than you are one of my absolute favorite people. We never spent that much time together but I could tell right away what a warm, genuine person you are. And I haven't met many others that I feel that way about. I wanted you to know that I think of you often. No lie. Stay strong and please beat this thing. Many of us love and admire you. your friend always