Tuesday, April 25, 2006

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE


hey all. thanks for the great comments yesterday they lifted my spirits...eating adult food again yeah....and had the tude removed from the place i was praying for ahead of time..what a relief...all i have left in me is a safety valve into NEO (MY NEW BLADDER) that is in my belly.....all systems are working and i am training NEO to do the right thing....injected a dye into me and stitches are holding well inside...man o man...i am free at last ..thank god almighty i am free at last....well don't want to get ahead of myself and i still have to set my alarm every 2-3 hours to empty bladder but hey what else am i doing

cartwright i have bracelets..i will send ya a special oneto all my friends that went to the festival....enjoy the music...have a beer or three on me.....put it on my tab
tommy"speedo-neo-chemosabi- almost tubeless" cheffo

1 comment:

Heather said...

How soon can you switch from tubes to funnels? LOL am off to JazzFest in New Orleans tomorrow. Curious to see how it has changed, have not been there since 9/15 which was prior to them letting the residents back in - I got military clearance to get in. Brought 300 Strathmore bagels to the guys.

Tom, I am going to miss the posts - but will catch up when I get home. Keep it up. I will bring beinet (sp?) mix home so you can enjoy them when you are back on real food.

Love ya!
Candy